We are proud of our teaching staff, whose efforts make every student a modern and in-demand specialist. The Department of Metal Technology and Material Science has created all the conditions for students to be able to show their abilities not only in academic disciplines, but also to realize themselves in science, public life, art, sports. For you, young, audacious, talented, the doors of our department are opened.
The head of the Department is Diana Hlushkova.
The Department is a teaching and scientific unit of the Mechanical Engineering faculty. The Department consists of 16 employees, including 5 Professors, 2 Doctors of Engineering and 7 Associate Professors, PhD.
Much attention is paid to the execution of course design and training research works on a wide range of topics on an individual schedule.
Students have the opportunity to carry out research and practice at enterprises (including industry ones), to participate in the research work of the Department, to make reports at the annual scientific conferences, in the All-Ukrainian competitions of scientific works. In the preparation for the master's degree, a key place is given to research work on the chosen topic.
The instructional process of the Department is supported by computer classes and modern laboratories. The teaching of the core disciplines of the Department is carried out using electronic educational resources.
1. Education is free;
2. Students receive a state scholarship;
3. Hostel is guaranteed for non-resident students;
4. Opportunity to obtain an officer's rank;
5. In addition to obtaining the main specialty, you can get second higher education;
6. Opportunity to study at two universities at the same time and obtain 2 diplomas: Lodz University of Technology and KhNAHU;
7. Our education is related to the scientific work and activities of industrial companies;
8. The department has established the HAAS Instruction and Training Center, which houses modern processing centers with numerical control and a computer class for the study of integrated CAD / CAM systems;
9. Teachers of our Department are always open to partnership in all aspects of student life;
10. Our graduates never go out of work - employment is guaranteed!
61002, Kharkiv, KhNAHU, Yaroslava Mudgoho str., 25 Department of Metal Technology and Material Science, Office 126.
tel:(057) 707-37-29 ; (097) 481-15-93
fax: (057) 700-38-75
The Master-classes are held on the basis of the Department of Metal Technology and Materials Science for school graduates:
1. Introduction of advanced software to print 3D models.
2. Teaching the basics of working on 3D printers. Participants have an opportunity to print the developed models for free.
3. Development and use of control programs for computer-controlled process equipment.